To provide the cleaning services, as part of the Site Services team in providing a high quality cleaning service supplying the Hospital’s core services in terms of a comprehensive, professional and integrated cleaning service within the community premises. This role is a vital and essential element to healthcare safety and compliance with infection prevention and control standards.
- Provides cleaning services in accordance with training, throughout the hospital as assigned by their Team Leader/Manager.
- Ensures high standards of cleaning within both clinical and non-clinical areas of the hospital.
- All areas are to be cleaned to the prevailing standards.
- Cleans ward areas according to a schedule ensuring the environment is to the highest standard, and that infection risks are kept to a minimum. For example; high dusting, damp dusting, floor area, fixtures and fittings, low dusting
- Responsible for cleaning during and after reported infectious outbreaks to reduce and remove the risk of infection throughout the hospital.
- Brings to the attention of the line manager any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that pose danger or risks to health and safety.
- Clean clinical and non-clinical areas (including sanitary areas and thoroughfares), ensuring the hospital is perceived as clean from the moment of entry.
- Provides a great level of customer service to all patients, staff and various stakeholders requested
Mention Gezow.com when calling seller to get a good deal